Martinsville - Henry County
Is For Book Lovers
The 2nd Annual MHC is for Book Lovers
September 15th & 16th, 2023
At Spencer Penn Centre
475 Spencer Penn Rd, Spencer, Virginia 24165
Dinner & Trivia with Authors | Silent Auction
September 15, 2023, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. This year's theme is HOLLYWOOD! Authors may host a table for their readers to join them at the event.
1. The cost to host a table is $30.00. This price includes dinner and trivia for the hosting author. An additional ticket may be purchased for $30.00 now or $35.00 once they go on sale to the general public.
2. Hosts are required to bring 5 goodie bags for their table and 1 door prize.
3. You may also donate a basket for the Silent Auction. Please bring it on September 15, 2023. All proceeds from the silent auction will go to Spencer Penn Centre's literature programs.
4. The deadline to sign up as a host is June 1, 2023.
September 16, 2023, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
1. The cost to set up at the bookfest is $40.00 per table.
2. You will be provided one 8ft table and two chairs. Tablecloths will NOT be provided.
3. You must be set up by 10:30 AM and stay until 3:00 PM. You or an associate is required to be present at your table at all times. KBS Consultant or any other MHC is for Book Lovers' sponsors are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
4. If you need to send any product ahead of time, please call Kimberly Scott at (276) 340 - 0291 for more information.
5. Registration will be on a first-come basis. The last day to register is June 1, 2023.
6. Registration includes a feature on our social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TickTok) and website.
7. Program space, may be purchased for an additional cost of $20.00. You may include a short bio, headshot, and book cover. The programs will highlight authors, vendors, organizations, and sponsors for our event.
Once you have registered, an invoice will be sent to you! Your space will not be reserved until the invoice is paid. Once the invoice is paid, you will be put on our website and social media pages. I hope you will help us make this event one that is talked about for months and looked forward to for years to come. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Kimberly Scott at (276) 340 - 0291 or email@example.com
***There will be NO REFUNDS for this event.***
***KBS Consultant or any other MHC is for Book Lovers' sponsors are NOT responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.***